Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 4 - Yoga

I figured from my first crack at P90X that Yoga wasnt going to work for me. I kept falling over. So in the absence of a professional yoga instructor keeping me from tipping over, I will be doing the stretch routine in place of yoga.

But today, since I missed Shoulders and Arms from yesterday as I was down with the flu (manflu as Anahi insists it is) I dragged my coughing, sniffing self to the gym at 7pm and ran through that Shoulders and Arms! For the record, this is my favorite routine for the first three weeks. I keep coming close to hurling my protein shake when I do Chest and Back, feel a little bit like a sissy in Legs and Back and almost pass out with Plyometrics.

But Shoulders and Arms is the glamour workout. You do it and pretty girls walk up to you asking for tips on how to tone their arms. Guys steal sideways glances at you and inevitably compare their puny arrms to my shining sweaty guns! (ahem..)

But seriously, I am just glad and stoked I was able to do this. Loading Legs and Back on to my iPhone now so I can do it tomorrow Friday and I am back in line with the program.

Spent the day drinking lots of tea and honey and had to look after the tiger cub who was still persona-non grata at the day care. Took him to the GP in afternoon and she said he seemed fine to go back tomorrow. Sweet.

Had a phone interview today that seemed to go well. Will know tomorrow or early next week. Melbourne anyone?

No comments: