Monday, November 08, 2010

Day 1

Day 1 started out a bit on the downside. Chelsea lost to Liverpool 2 goals to nil. Damn Torres to find form against us. Plus side is we ARE still top of the table and the Goners lost at home to Newcastle!

Tiger cub cut his first tooth last week. Me suspects it was why he was a bit down in the pits over the weekend. Might be a couple more teeth on the way. At 9 months, he is a bit late but they say the later the stronger! Tops called while I was in the middle of Round two at the gym that he' s got conjuctivitis. Means he wiped some snot into his eyes (wasnt me! Honest!) have to get home and decide who stays home with him tomorrow. Daycare wont take him with the conjuctivitis.

Suspected I might be getting a sore throat before hitting the gym but kept my focus and paced myself really well with the Chest and Back. Got nauseous slightly more than halfway through but sucked it up, drank some water and completed it. Could have been more intense but I think I will take good form with a successful completion rate than hard out, wuss out and demotivate myself. Consistency is key!

I also surprised myself with actual pull-ups! how cool is that? I have a good feeling about this.

I still need to figure out how to incorporate some running into all this. Day 91 is in early Feb but need to start on a 16 week running program from Jan 24 for the Half-Marathon in May. I figure I better start getting some endurance runs into the kitty from now.

Ah well... Day 1 ending with a 2 hour study for a Quantitative Analysis test I have tomorrow! 25% of total paper. Jeepers!

No comments: